Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coral Davidson

Coral Davidson

Popularity : 0

"This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be" Empty
PostSubject: "This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be"   "This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 am

I got of the Limo, giving the driver a wad of cash, and said, "That'll be all, Jenkins." I said, smiling while getting out of the luscious black limo. Is that even his real name? I thought, putting on my red-rose lipstick, and smacking my lips together. I saw a group of nerds gawking at me. I instantly thought eeeewhoho! GROSS! I made a grossed out face, and said, Can you look away? Your faces are killing me!" I said in anger. I calmed down, once they had looked away. I regained my smile, but lost it again, looking at the Degrassi School Building. Am I at the wrong place? I thought. It looks like the town Prison! If only Daddy ran this dump!I thought again with animosity. "I wonder if there are any cut hot bods around here?" I finally said aloud, stilling looking at the god-awful building of a School.
Back to top Go down
Magdelena Hartley

Magdelena Hartley

Popularity : 0

"This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be"   "This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be" EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:21 am

My eyes twitched as this randomly rude girl appeared out of plain sight with a limo. She seemed so vulgar. With a disapointing shake of my head, I started to go towards the school before this new girl could say anything bad about me. It could be some major drama if this girl approached me and begin causing problems.
Back to top Go down

"This is not the Red Carpet awakening I had thought it would be"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi Community School :: Front Steps-
Jump to: