Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

Popularity : 0

Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way Empty
PostSubject: Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way   Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 am

After waking up to find a maid creepily watching her and having to walk the entire way to school, this was nice. She wasn't even entirely sure how she'd managed to get up here, but she was thankful she was. Everything after her first step into the school was a blur, and she'd pretty much just allowed her feet to take control. Finishing the cheap gas station coffee she'd bought on the way, she dropped the empty cup into the dumpster below. Her legs were sore and she was starving, both of which were kinda entirely her fault, not that she'd ever really admit it though. Her new step dad had prepared a limo to take Coral and her to school, and that just wouldn't work well with her plan. The last thing she wanted or needed was for everybody to know she was loaded with cash. That was exactly the thing that attracted all those wonderful fake friends that Ronni could do without. Atleast she didn't have to worry about Coral letting slip they were sisters. Precious little Coral would wear a sweatsuit to school before she'd willingly admit they were related, and Ronni had no problem whatsoever with that. Pulling out a pack of gum, she popped two strips into her mouth, hoping that would shut her stomach up for the time being. As she quiety chewed the minty gum, she heard the door to the roof open, and glanced over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way   Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I walked up to the roof, holding a pack of Malboro in my hand. The teachers wouldn't catch anyone up here, no one does, really. I opened the door, and saw Ronnie from my party that I had a few days ago. I smiled and said, "Hey Ronnie, how are you?" I opened my pack of smokes, and lit one with my lighter. "Hope you don't mind this," I said, holding up the cigarette. I took a puff of it, walking over to her. "I usually come up here sometimes, trying to clear my head of some things," I said. My sister got into a fight earlier, which is something she always does. One of these days, one of these days, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way   Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 am

Even though Ronni saw Grayson emerge from the door, she still jumped and tried to cover it up with a nervous laugh. "Hey Grayson. I've been better." She shrugged, and faced forward. "How bout you?" Kicking her legs off the side of the building, she smiled at the smell of the cig. "Nah. I'm cool with it. Wanna share?" She asked, a little desperate for something to calm her nerves. You'd think with all the cash she had now, she'd have all the cigarettes and lighters she wanted, but no, she was insisting on spending it only when needed. She listened and nodded. "It's nice up here."
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way   Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 pm

I smiled and handed her a Cancer stick. "I've been better," I sighed, sitting on the edge of the roof next to Ronnie. Coral doesn't know when to quit." I said, sighing and taking a drag from my Cig. "She keeps getting my number every time I change it." I said, laughing a little. "I'm thinking of ditching my Cell, and using my IPod for contacts." I said, looking at her. Coral was just .... annoying - really annoying. She tried making out with me again in Concert Ensemble. I don't know if Ronnie heard about it. She got a warning from Mrs. Clove. She can't really sing, I thought. She only joined the class just to get to me. "Yeah, it really is. I come up here just to get away from Assemblies." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way   Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamers and early birds, I never wanted to be this way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi Community School :: Rooftop-
Jump to: