Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acting to get away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Clark

Damon Clark

Popularity : 0

Acting to get away Empty
PostSubject: Acting to get away   Acting to get away EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

I walked into the school, extremely nervous. Everyone noticed me. I heard their whispers. Some of them even asked for my autograph. I happily gave it to them, even though I didn't really want to. That's the part of being Actor - no breaks from fans. I found my locker number - 408, and quickly opened it. I put my empty backpack in there,, holding my Labtop case, and my binders. I started walking when I bumped into someone. Dammit, I thought. "I'm so sorry!" I said, kind of embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Magdelena Hartley

Magdelena Hartley

Popularity : 0

Acting to get away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acting to get away   Acting to get away EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 am

My ass started to burn with aching pain. After I had heard the cry of an appology, I wipped my head over to where the shout came from. "Ah, it's fine." I steadied myself up. Atleast this guy said sorry. I've seen jerks who would simply push you on purpose without appologizing me.
Back to top Go down

Acting to get away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi Community School :: Hallway-
Jump to: