Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coral Davidson

Coral Davidson

Popularity : 0

"Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters] Empty
PostSubject: "Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters]   "Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 am

I walked into the bathroom, with a luscious smile on my face. Making that one girl cry was just hilarious, I thought, making my smile grow bigger. This school wasn't so bad. I met a really cool crowd. They said there was a party at the Ravine tonight. I will definately go there, I thought, putting some eyeliner on, along with some Mascara to go with it. Mabelline does wonders, I thought. Suddenly, I heard the door open, and I looked to see if it was a girl, or some gross pervert. If it was, I will kick him in the pork sword, then give him a dose of maze in my purse. Oh yeah, I was loaded with things to protect me. I even have a Taser.
Back to top Go down
Magdelena Hartley

Magdelena Hartley

Popularity : 0

"Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters] Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters]   "Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 am

My jaw clentched as I saw a girl grimly staring at me. "Uh, hey." I stepped in, then dashed to the nearest stall. I came here to pee, not get murdered. Getting murdered would be horrible. What would my mom family think? That I was being as stupid as the girls in those cliche thriller-suspense films? Ugh, I would definetly hate being compared like that. Hoping the girl that frightened me was gone, I peeked through the crack of the stall's door.
Back to top Go down

"Smiling and bitching are a girl's best friend" [Open for any girl characters]
Page 1 of 1