Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party The Night Away [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Popularity : 0

Party The Night Away [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 am

I looked on at the others, drinking, kissing their boyfriend or girlfriend. I wish I had a date, I thought. I wanted a girl who'd truly understand how I feel, instead of wanting to get into my pants, I thought. All the girls at Degrassi were like that, well the popular ones. I rolled my eyes as one girl came over and landed on my lap. "Wanna rock the bed with me tonight?" she said, biting her lips flirtatiously. I got up, and said, "I'm not in the mood right now," I walked away, taking a drink of my Smirnoff Ice. I sat at a table, throwing empty bottles onto he ground. I sat there, drinking to myself, thinking of my younger brother. It was because of my dumbass self that's he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

It probably wasn't the best idea to get totally shitfaced around a bunch of people she didn't know, but the free alcohol was hard to turn down. Normally, she wasn't a big drinker, but lately nothing was normal. Wandering over to a table, she took a seat and sipped at her drink. The only reason she was even here was because she honestly had nothing else to do, and staying "home" was not an appealing option.
"You look like you could use another drink." Ronnie gave a small smile as she pushed her Jack Daniels over to a less than ecstatic blonde guy. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd of laughing and smiling teens. Honestly the guy looked like he was t a funeral rather than a high school party.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

I smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah, I do need a drink," I said, taking a swig of the Jack. I got a closer look at the girl, and said, "Are you new to Degrassi? I've never seen you before." I said, starting a conversation. I knew a lot of the people at Degrassi, but I've never seen her here before. "I'm Grayson, what's your name?" I asked another question, and then took a chug of the Jack.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Ronnie nodded, sitting back in her seat. "Yeah. Just moved here like a week and a half ago. I'm a sophomore." She lightly tapped her fingers on the table, watching a girl drunkenly stumble over some rocks. "Ronnie." She answered, with a smile, tucking some hair behind her ear. Leaning in a little, she whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Soo..not enjoying the party?" Looking around, she tried to spot her sister in the crowd. That was who she'd originally heard about the party from. Her sister was not one to wait to jump right into the social scene, which was just one of the million ways they were different.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I shook my head and said to Ronnie. "Not really .... some of the girls want to have sex with me just so that they can raise their popularity," I said, rolling my eyes. "I also had to go to a funeral - my little brothers ...." I said, taking another drink. I know that the car crash was an accident, but he was my responsibility, and now ... he's gone. Goes to show how much of a mess-up I am. "It's nice to meet you, Ronnie. Sorry for being a downer right now. I should be having fun, I mean, I was the one who made the party." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Coral Davidson

Coral Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:02 am

I looked around for the person who thought of awesome wild party. I had already had three Smirnoffs, five shots of Tequilla, and a whole bottle of Jack Daniels, and I even have another one in my hand. I was surprised that I wasn't fully drunk yet. I also had made out with ten guys already. They were really good, I thought. I talked to some of the girls who were here. One girl said a girl named Ronni was here. I scoffed at the name. I hated Ronni like cats hates water. I prowled the vastness of the Ravine, dancing with cute hot bods, until I found the hot bod I was looking for - Grayson Marx. He was the one person who I wanted fuck this very moment. I will claim him, like a Christian claims to be Holy. I heard he has short blond hair, slender hot bod, and a gorgeous smile that could make a woman of my stature melt like a frozen Ice pop on humid hot summer day. Suddenly, I found him, but that's when I gasped in complete horror. She's talking to him!? I thought in complete anger. Ronni was sitting next to my hunk of bod! "Well ... Like I always say .... game on," I said to myself where no one could here. I walked over to them, with my luscious smile. This would piss Ronni off, and I'll love every single bit of it, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:04 am

"Eh. Seems like keeping their pants on is getting harder for most people." Ronni shook her head with a bitter laugh. When Grayson mentioned his brother's funeral though, she grew quiet and looked up at. "I'm sorry." She mumbled quietly. When it came to comforting people, she was the last person most people turned to, but she was cursed with her empathetic moments. "I kind of know what it's like to lose somebody." Even though she'd never met her dad, there was still a emptiness from his lack of presence. "And don't worry about. You can't get me any downer than I already am." She laughed slightly, borrowing the bottle of Jack back and taking a quick drink. "I get why you threw the party though-" Before she could finish, none other than her spoiled brat of a step sister came over. The plus side of having Coral as her step sister was that she didn't have to worry about her claiming Ronni as family. "What do you want?" She asked Coral, clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
Coral Davidson

Coral Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I looked at Ronnie with a forced smile."Such hostility - It looks bad on you." I smiled, my red-rose lips moving in sync. "I've come to talk to the Party Thrower." I said, smiling at Grayson. "Plus, why are you here?" I asked, giving Ronnie a grossed out face. I thought this party was for popular people? I thought, staring off at Ronnie. Just as I thought, she's pissed, I thought, with my Luscious smile. It had something else in it - something that I myself didn't notice until now, but whatever it was, it feels good. "Now .... where were we?" I smiled at Grayson, leaning to him, kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 pm

I laughed with Ronnie. "Your a great person to talk to." I said, smiling, taking a drink of my Smirnoff Ice. Suddenly, Ronnie looked a girl that came over and talked to her like she hated each other. "Umm ... Do I even know you?" I asked, looking at the girl in stand in front of the table. Great, another popular chick, I thought. Suddenly she kissed me. I was shocked, and mostly confused. "Ugh .... okay," I said, officially creeped out. "I'm not sure if you heard, but I'm not in the mood to rock the bed with you," I said, slowly looking away.
Back to top Go down
Coral Davidson

Coral Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 am

I smiled as I heard Grayson speak. "Oh don't worry, I am rather ... patient," I said, grinning at him as I walked by Ronnie. I bumped into Ronnie with my shoulder, but it wasn't an accident - I meant to do it. I went back to dancing with this hot guy that I made out with earlier. "I hope you fuck as good as you dance," I said, dancing with him to Missy Elliot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party The Night Away [Open]   Party The Night Away [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Party The Night Away [Open]
Page 1 of 1