Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grayson's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Popularity : 0

Grayson's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Grayson's Journal   Grayson's Journal EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Journal Entry 1

It has been a couple of weeks since my little brother's funeral. I heard a few people behind me crying, while sitting down, while giving my speech on my little brother. I had to literally fight my emotions to stay sane. I cried in my room after the funeral. My younger sister left me alone. Usually she always bothers me. She's going to Degrassi this year - something that I'm not looking forward to. She's using her "Popularity" status to make friends. It'll come to bite in the ass sooner or later. Hopefully, it's soon, because it'll be hard on her if it comes later.

Grayson Marx - August 25, 2012
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Popularity : 0

Grayson's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Journal   Grayson's Journal EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Journal Entry 2

The first day of School made me feel like NOTHING had changed. There are still girls who want to get me in my pants, and some of them who I rejected still wanted to have sex. Don't they get the main picture that I flashed in their faces? Ses is NOT a way to feel "alive". The girl I met that wasn't like was a new girl. Her name was Maressa. She was really nice, and really good to talk to. I helped her find my locker, which was right next to mine. I told her that I'd be willing to help anyway I can. I just hope no snobby chick doesn't mess with her.

Grayson Marx - September 3rd, 2012
Back to top Go down

Grayson's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Character Stuff :: Diaries + Journals-
Jump to: