Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Magdelena Hartley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magdelena Hartley

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Magdelena Hartley   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Full Name: Magdelena Hartley
Nicknames: Maggie
Job: Student, Freshman
Family: Georgia Jones-Hartley (mother), Marc Hartley (father), Julia Jones (older sister), Aleia Jones-Hallinan (niece), Kensley Hallinan (future brother-in-law)

Character Face: Emily Browning
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Onyx black
Distinguishing Features: Despite looking very childish, Maggie can be very serious when she wants to be.

Quirks: Can't dance, sneezes the most awkward way ever
Likes: Tennis, old games like tetris, nature, spring water, this small bungalow her family used to go to for vacations, vacationing, the beach, jogging, romance novels
Dislikes: Not being told what to do, dancing, being told she is too weak, annoying/preppy girls

Biography: To Maggie, you did not chose life, but life is full of choices. She has always been the feisty type although she can be very serious. One day, Maggie's older sister, Julia, announced that she has pregnant and that she is also engaged with her boyfriend. Maggie has a good relationship with her father, but he's always on business trips, so she has a really good relationship with her mother. Maggie is also quite loud and tends to shout her feelings out, no matter whose shes talking to.

Last edited by Magdelena Hartley on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed it :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Magdelena Hartley   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 pm

So the app is good, but I don't think the site is really involved with anything supernatural or whatever, so if you could change that, you'd be accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdelena Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Magdelena Hartley   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Oh. Before I decided she should be physic I googled if ya' know, physic abilities were supernatural. I heard they weren't, but I changed it anyway, for the sake of the forum. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Stratford

PostSubject: Re: Magdelena Hartley   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks!(:

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magdelena Hartley   

Back to top Go down

Magdelena Hartley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Characters :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: