Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here we go again..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

Popularity : 0

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 am

Ronni wasn't very good at math, which meant she sucked when it came to estimating numbers. So when she tried to estimate how long the walk from her house to school was, the only answer she could come up with was "too long". As she reached the bottom of the steps, she was out of breath. She tightly clutched the styrofoam cup that was now filled with cold coffee. She hadn't drank much on the walk, since she'd been too busy worrying about getting lost. When she finally regained her breath, she looked around, observing the other students. It looked like a typical highschool, with its usual cliques and a few her old school didn't have. Pulling on the strap of her backpack with her free hand, she started up the steps, hoping her locker wouldn't be too hard to find. Ronni was so lost in her thoughts, that she didn't notice the girl in front of her, and couldn't do much but stand there as her cold coffee pretty much exploded all over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Sinclair

Barbara Sinclair

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

Standing just outside the front doors,Barbara kept herself occupied with her phone.The bell wouldn't ring for another few minutes and there was really no point in being early to class anyways.Tapping the touch screen on her phone,the girl sent one final message before stuffing her I-phone back in her pocket.As she turned around,Barbara instantly felt something hit her clothes.Something cold and wet."Oh my gosh!" She yelled instantly,taking a step back as the cold liquid collided with her shirt.Looking down at herself,she gasped.Her outfit was covered in some mystery liquid and everyone was now staring at her.Normally she loved the attention,but not under these circumstances.The brunette looked up to find a girl with hideous multi-colored hair just standing there like an idiot."What's your problem?Don't you look where you're going?!" She asked,anger in her voice as she gave the girl a cold glare.It hadn't even been 10 minutes and already some stupid girl who looked like she got her clothes out of the dumpsters had ruined her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 am

Ronni bit her lip as the coffee fell on the girl. She picked up the now empty cup and tossed it into the closest trashcan. Rolling her eyes, she turned back to her. Originally she was ganna apologize but this chick's attitude changed everything. She could already tell now, this was one of those spoiled little rich girls who ran around with their big groups of trend following friends. Should I walk away? Even if this whole thing was Ronni's fault, she was not about to let some spoiled little brat treat her like this. "Maybe you shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the steps!" Gesturing to where they were standing, Ronni realized pretty much all eyes were on them. Great. Not wanting to attract anymore attention, she sighed. "It was an accident. Sorry. I'll pay for the damages if you want." She said the last part in a quieter voice.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Sinclair

Barbara Sinclair

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Looking back down at her stained clothes,Barbara groaned.She'd have to call her dad to come pick her up.Or at least to bring her some new clothes.'I told daddy sending me to public school was a bad idea..' At least in private school you didn't bump into people like this.Barbara gave the girl a smothered laugh in response."You're gonna pay?" She asked,in disbelief."Oh please,my earrings are probably more valuable than you're entire closet." Barbara said with a roll of her eyes."If anything I should be the one giving you money.Maybe then you'll finally do something about that hideous thing you dare call hair." Barbara finished with a smirk.It sure was a good thing the girl had already thrown her cup away..
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 am

Messing with the straps on her backpack, she shifted uncomfortably as the girl went on about her earrings. "Okay, fine I won't pay then." She rolled her eyes, getting impatient. Laughing wryly, Ronni shook her head as the girl made a remark about her hair. "Yeah, actually it's a wig." If she hadn't been so worn out from walking and dying of thirst, she'd probably hit the girl. Running a hand though her hair, she sighed. This whole thing was giving her headache; all she wanted was to go to her first class and fall asleep. "Okay fine. Whatever. Are you done bitching yet?" At this point, Ronni was willing to let her throw whatever drink at her if it meant she'd leave her alone. She could swear this girl thrived on this sort of drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again..   Here we go again.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi Community School :: Front Steps-
Jump to: