Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back on my Feet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Popularity : 0

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I walked through the hallways, making my way to my old locker. I quickly got the combination right, and threw my backpack inside. I rummaged through my binder, and that's when I realized that I had dropped my picture of Damon on the floor. I missed his smile, his laugh, his presence. I felt really lost, and I blamed myself for what had happened that night. I should've not been going so fast in my stupid Corvette, I thought. I hung the picture of Damon inside the door, and closed it. I decided to hang out at my locker for a few minutes, since the Teachers don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Maris

Kimberly Maris

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Maressa was completely lost. She had never been to a public school before. Well never been to a school, she was always home schooled and she loved it. She really missed her old life, her family and the waves. It seemed like everything was left back in Hawaii. Her family were completely different and they all hardly talked to each other anymore. She hadn't planned on starting conversation with anyone but how else would she find her way around the school? Looking around, she saw a guy, he seemed friendly and sad, maybe they would get along. Walking over to the guy, she smiled. "Umm Hi, I'm kind of lost." She said laughing at herself a bit.

Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 pm

I looked at the girl, who asked for help. She said that she was lost. "Sure, I'll help you. My name's Grayson." I said, smiling at the girl. "What are you looking for?" I asked, smiling at her. She seems to be either a freshman or sophomore, I thought. Usually, the Freshman have no idea where they're going. She seemed to be new new - completely new. I haven't seen her last year.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Maris

Kimberly Maris

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Maressa smiled, she obviously went to the right person for help. He was friendly, and didn't seem rude at all."I'm Maressa, and I'm obviously new." She said smiling. Looking down at the paper in her head, she skimmed it until she found her locker number. "Umm locker 406." She said looking up at him. He seemed older, probably a junior but she wasn't sure. "So uh, how long have you been at Degrassi?" She asked, starting conversation.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I smiled back at Maressa. "It's nice to meet you Maressa, and don't worry, we always get new students from all sorts of places," I said, laughing. "You're looking for Locker 406?" I asked, smiling. "Well, my locker is 407, so your locker is next to mine." I smiled. She asked me how long I've been at Degrassi. I smiled and said, "For three years. I'm a Junior this year." I said, nodding. "What grade are you in?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Maressa seems to be really nice, I thought. Hopefully, no douche will bully her later on today.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Maris

Kimberly Maris

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm

"Well that's convenient." She said as she opened her locker. "Wow, I bet you know this school like the back of your hand. I'm a sophomore." She began to put some things in her locker, hoping to make it look decent. She wanted it to reflect her personality, and since she didn't have anything else to do yet, it seemed like it would be good now. "So you were born in Canada then?" She asked. She had never been to Canada until now. Maressa thought her Mom picked the most random place to move.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 pm

I laughed at her reply. "Yes, and you didn't have to go on through the hallways either," I said, jokingly. "Yeah, I actually sneak up to the rooftop when we have assemblies. They are not all that good to be honest." I said, shaking my head. "You're a sophomore? That's good." I said smiling. "Usually, the freshman start the drama, and the Senior this year will probably add on to it." I said, smiling. Maressa asked me I was born here. "Yes, but my sister was born in New York. We moved back here after a while." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Maris

Kimberly Maris

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

"You'll have to bring me up there sometime." She said smiling. She would probably go to one assembly though, just to see what they were like. Now that she was actually at a public school, she felt like she had been missing out on a lot. She knew she would be having a lot of extra time since she couldn't surf here. "That's cool! So is there anything fun to do in this town or is it boring?" She asked hoping he knew some things to do. Surfing was her life, and without it she felt so lost.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Well, I hang out at this place called the Ravine. I should let you know though, the people who party there, tend to bring alcohol. The parties their kind of get a little too intense." I said, laughing a little. "I also happen to drink a few times there but not a lot." I said, being honest
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Maris

Kimberly Maris

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Maressa never was much of a drinker, but she did once in awhile. "Well I'm glad your being honest. Most teenagers do, I do on occasion." She admitted smiling. "The parties must be pretty good if you go there quite a bit." She loved going to parties in Hawaii, but she usually never drank because they all usually went night surfing. "Maybe this town isn't so bad." She said closing her locker.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 pm

I smiled at Maressa. "I usually go ti the parties to get my mind off of some things." I said, biting my lip. I had the image of the car crashing in my head, and seeing my little brother, lying on the ground, dead. I shook the thought away, and said. "This town is okay," I said, smiling. "The bell's probably going to ring soon. If you need anymore help in between classes, I'll be at my locker." I said, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back on my Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on my Feet   Back on my Feet Empty

Back to top Go down

Back on my Feet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi Community School :: Hallway-
Jump to: