Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Roleplay as anyone you've ever wanted to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"How Nostalgic..."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa Stratford

Alexa Stratford

Popularity : 0

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Alexa was finally able to leave the house. Her and her family had just moved up North to Toronto. She wasn't used to being in another country, which technically Canada was, another country. The climate was also much different. It was much less hot in the summer here. It was humid, and warm at the most. Which wasn't much. She hadn't been anywhere since she'd moved to Canada, and regretted it already. Canada was just one of those places you hear all these hilarious stereotypes about and desperately want to visit, but when you finally do, it's like the most boring place ever. It was, and is.

She peered around the corner and saw a nice place that kind of looked like a little coffee shop. It had a cute logo and it looked like a nice place to go, so she decided to check it out. She gently swung the doors open and looked around. It was almost exactly as she imagined it when she was on the outside. Small, colorful, swaggerific counter with pretty employees.

Taking a seat on a stool, she rested her elbows on the counter and waited on one of the people to come over to her. She looked up top at all the crap on the menu and instantly picked out Peppermint Tea. It was just something she always drank. Maybe the tea here would be good. But it was also likely that they didn't sweeten their tea, so she had a 50/50 shot.

The dude came over and she let out a bright smile. He was a nice employee and all and was just like, "What can I get you?" She nodded. "Peppermint tea." He gave her those weird finger guns. "Gotcha." Alexa raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 am

Ronni couldn't believe the lack of things to do here. Yes it was pretty and nice to look out, but staring at flowers and nice buildings got old after a second or two, especially when you were a teenager unhappy with living in said pretty city in the first place. Reading every sign as she skated by, a cafe caught her eye, and she came to a stop. It looked very young people oriented, and only made her miss the tiny cramped coffee places back in Seattle. Then again, when it came to coffee, nothing could match up to Seattle.
Picking up her board, she made her way in, slowing her pace as she looked for a place to sit. Most of the seats she'd willingly sit at were already occupied so she settled for the counter/bar, or whatever they called it here. Atleast the menu was pretty similar to those back in America. She overheard the girl two seats away order a Peppermint tea and raised an eyebrow. That was a drink she'd never heard before. As the dude came over to her, her eyes quickly scanned the menu, but her mind was all asdfghjkl, so she said the first drink that came to mind.
"A..uh..Cortado?" She asked, hoping it was on the menu or he atleast knew what it was. When he smiled and said a quick "Ok", she let out a quiet sigh of relief and began drumming her fingers on the counter, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Stratford

Alexa Stratford

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Alexa started to twist around on her chair, being distracted by it's fun-ness. She turned around as the dude finally came back with the tea and smiled, handing over the money. "Thanks." She thanked him, nodded and waiting for it to cool. She didn't want to burn herself...because, well who wants to burn themselves? SHe saw a girl sit near her. She looked about her age, but didn't really care if she wasn't. She just REALLY wanted to meet someone. "Hi." She said, really out of character and enthusiastically annoying. "I'm Alexa."
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Ronni began humming along with the drumming of her fingers. She couldn't think of anything to do for the rest of the day besides unpacking, which would take like a total of twenty minutes tops. Looking up, she saw the guy coming over with her drink, and reached into her pocket. Pulling out the small wad of cash, she mentally cursed herself as she realized all she had was a fifty and a few ones shed been carrying since leaving Seattle.
As soon as Coral and her had walked into their new house, Charles, her stepdad, had handed each them a wad of cash before pulling them into one of the awkwardest hugs Ronni had ever been forced into. Well apparently Mr.Millionare didn't believe in twenties. Turning a light shade of red, Ronni held out the fifty to the guy and mumbled a quick apology before accepting her drink and taking a long burning sip. She was in the middle of deciding whether to get up and leave when the Peppermint tea girl started introducing herself. Guess I'm staying.
"Hey..." She was cut off by the barista dude bringing her her change. "Uh..thanks." Embarrassed, she shoved it all in the tip jar, and turned back to Alexa. "I'm Ronni." She wondered if she went to SCA, and silently hoped she did. Starting a new school was easier when you knew atleast one person.

(im sorryyyyyyyy, my mind really is asdfghjkl)
Back to top Go down
Alexa Stratford

Alexa Stratford

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

(BitchyoujustcalledDegrassiSCA.Lmao Razz )

Alexa flashed a smile when the girl had said hey back, and continued as the bar guy, or whatever they're called in coffee shops, came back with the girls' change. She looked like a nice girl, because she looked to have stuffed all of her change into the Tip Jar. She hadn't realized it before, but she now was REALLY hoping that she went to her new school, Degrassi. Like really bad. "So, how long have you lived around these parts?" She asked, trying to keep the conversation going. It was getting awkward after she had introduced herself to her too, so she said the first thing that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Fuentes Radke

Veronica Fuentes Radke

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 am

(lmmfao xD)
Ronni took a sip of her drink, not really tasting it since she'd pretty much jut burned off all her taste buds a few seconds ago. "Bout a week, I think?" She answered, trying to count back how many days had passed since they'd left Seattle. "Yeah, like a week, give or take a few days." She flashed a friendly smile, spinning side to side on her chair. "I'm starting my sophomore year at Degrassi High or whatever it's called. What about you? Are you new to this place too?" Spinning round in a complete circle on her chair, she grabbed the counter to stop herself and turned back to Alexa. She seemed chill, and it would be cool if she was going to the same school, then Ronni wouldn't be completely lost and alone.
Back to top Go down
Grayson Marx

Grayson Marx

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 pm

I walked into The Dot, with a content smile on my face. It had been a while since I was dating. My date was probably already here. Her name was Caroline. Hopefully she's not like all the other girls. I walked in, and instantly saw her, and sat down with her. She was nice to anyone who needed help. "Hello, I just drove up in my Corvette," I said, smiling. "Hey," She said with a perky smile. She grabbed her purse, and pulled out something that I never saw coming - a condom. "I got this just in case. I know you said you weren't interested in that yet, but I think I can change your mind." She said, crawling on the table over to kiss me. I got up from the table. "Yeah, I did, and I guess I was wrong," I said, getting angry. She walked out of the Cafe, extremely mad. I sat back in a chair, deciding or not to leave, since my date was wanting what every other girl wanted. I walked back out, not even ordering anything. I sighed, getting in the Corvette, driving off. Everyone probably saw what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"How Nostalgic..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "How Nostalgic..."   "How Nostalgic..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"How Nostalgic..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Outside of Degrassi :: The Dot-
Jump to: